Cleaning your tiles and grouts can be a very hard work if you approach them immediately without knowledge of how to deal with them correctly. If you don’t want to waste your time then you might as well consider the following tips below;
- First of all, in tile and grout cleaning, you will need to choose the best grout cleaner for your tiles and grouts. There are a lot of grout cleaners available in supermarkets. You can freely ask salesman for specific grout cleaners for different kinds of tiles. Most of the time grout cleaners can be used on common tiles.
- After choosing the grout cleaners, you will need to have a partner tool for your grout cleaner. An old toothbrush will be a very good partner compared to your rags or sponges.
- In cleaning your tiles and grouts, apply or spray your chosen tile and grout cleaner to your kitchen and bathroom tiles. Take note that, you will need to give an allowance of 15 minutes before brushing all the loosened dirt, grime and mildew build ups in your tiles and grouts , or else you might have a hard time trying to remove them. The 15 minutes time allowance is important for the grout cleaner to see its maximum effect.
- While waiting for your grout cleaner for its’ maximum effect. You can listen to music or do the dishes or sweep the floor. It is important to stay away from the tiles and grouts because you might risk your health sniffing all those strong chemical odors.
- When coming back, prepare your old brushes as they will have to do the finishing touches. Brush all the loosened dirt builds ups in your tiles and grouts. Brushes are more effective than sponges and rags because their bristles are more capable of reaching deep and edge parts of your tiles and grouts.
There you go, with all those tips on how to clean tile grout. You will never ever have to worry about doing the job again.